This conference is open only for researchers who intend to present during the event.
Topics: We invite researchers to submit papers on topics related to the themes of this conference.
Format: This conference will have regular paper presentations, speed presentations, roundtable discussions, and plenary talks.
Guidelines for submission of abstracts
Abstracts for papers/presentations should be strictly 250 words or less. They should include the following so as to convey the salient features of your proposed paper/presentation:
1) A sentence or two at the beginning to provide a basic introduction to your work, phrased so as to be generally understandable to anyone interested in Pastoral systems and related issues, and particularly in relation to the themes for the conferences;
2) One or two sentences that provide more detailed information of interest to practitioners and scholars working on aspects related to your selected theme;
3) Two or three sentences clearly stating the general problem your study will address;
4) One to two sentences summarizing the main result (please use the phrase, “Our study finds,” or “We show” or their equivalent);
5) One or two sentences explaining the scholarly and/or practical significance of the main results and findings, especially as compared to what is already known.
Our abstract selection committee will assess submitted abstracts on four criteria:
We expect that the best papers presented at the conference will be included in one or two special issues of leading peer-reviewed journals, in consultation with authors/presenters.
Submission Deadline: Please submit an abstract of your paper by 5 pm IST (GMT+5:30), September 5, 2016. Submissions will be evaluated by a committee and successful applicants will be sent invitations to participate on or before September 20, 2016.
Accommodation, Travel Support, and Other Details: There are no participation fees. We will make efforts to provide partial travel support to participants based on need. Accommodation will be provided to all participants. For more information please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.